Massage & Reflexology
Ped à Terre Reflexology
- Specialised in supporting women from conception, pregnancy and beyond
- Helping with sciatica, nausea, painful periods, migraine, insomnia, stress, anxiety, depression.
- Mindfulness Workshop for Motherhood.
- Moxibustion Therapy (Heat Therapy) for breech babies.
- Baby reflexology classes in my practice/the comfort of your own home with your friends or on the 1:1 basis.
Oriental Facial Therapy which includes Facial Acupuncture
- Facial Reflexology the Bergman Method which has regularly been featured in the press and most recently in Tatler, Harpers Bazaar, Vogue, Cosmopolitan.
Finalist at the Muddy Stilettos Awards 2017 for Best Complementary Therapy in Surrey
Coulsdon, CR5 1AF
Holistic Therapist & Maternity Specialist
Itec qualified holistic therapist Mechelle Prior has a quiet clinic based treatment room in Surbiton, Surrey and is able to offer mobile treatments within a 7 mile radius of Epsom.
Ace Osteopath Health Centre in Ewell Road Surbiton is easily accessible by car and public transport. Free parking is available within surrounding roads.
Reflexology - Reflexology is a complementary therapy that involves the application of pressure to specific points, known as reflexes, on the feet and hands to encourage the body to heal from within.
Massage - Improve circulation, aid relaxation, reduce tension, relieve muscular pain. I offer Swedish/Relaxing, Deep Tissue and Remedial Massage.
Maternity Reflexology - Regular sessions can reduce pregnancy symptoms such as spd, nausea, back pain, heartburn, headaches, swelling & encourage natural labour.
Fertility Reflexology - The balancing and calming qualities of fertility reflexology help to complement both natural and medically assisted conception.
Aromatherapy Massage - With the use of pre blended oils such as womens blend and night time blend, aromatherapy oils can be used to help various complaints.
Pregnancy Massage - I offer Pregnancy Massage using a bump bag, this unique piece of equipment enables mum to be to lay on her front with bump safely supported.
Baby Massage & Reflexology - Excellent for building a bond with your baby, reducing colic, reflux, constipation, teething and colds.
IS THERE SOMETHING YOU WANT TO SHARE?
Help local mums and mums-to-be to find really useful services & resources in and around Epsom.